joi, 17 septembrie 2009

U.S.E 2009

Ok,let's start.First of all,it was a pleasure doing bussines with all the people from United Symbols of Europe project(thanks Iulia for letting me in;) ).I met there "pretty funny" people:))(very funny actually),very entertaining,very...vodka lovers and other stuff like that.I really enjoyed the workshop,especially the part were I had to dance with Szymon(great man :)) ).I learned a lot of things about Latvia,Poland and Turkey and I remembered what I forgot about this little lost country called Romania.We laughed every night,and not only from the polish vodka(which was very good by the way),but also from the things we all have in common.And this is actually the best part of the entire project...that we meet people who are exactly like us,but only speak a different language and live in different places.
Long story short...let's make a circul of countries that are practically the same:))!
Oh,and if you don't like the post,don't tell me about it:))!
Hope you latvians,polish people and those from turkey read this stuff.
Especially the white niggas!(they know themselves)
It's ok...

Niciun comentariu: