vineri, 5 iunie 2009

My rainy day women

I walked into the house and turned round to close the door.I got a terrible shock.A girls was standing at the door."Please let me in" she said."It's very cold".I looked at her for a second.She was dressed in a grey shirt and white pants."Who are you?"I asked.She smiled at me and I continued to look shocked.The wind was blowing hard."I am the past you missed your entire life!"she replied."What do you mean?"I asked."You had a lot of oportunities in your life.You only took advantage of a few" she said smiling while her hair was taken by the wind.Suddenly,all my life flashed before my eyes."Now you can live your past again and change what really happened.Only if you let me in" she said.Then,the wind was so strong that,suddenly,the door closed."Be carefull what you wish for" a voice said somewhere outside.I looked at the door again and,after one second,I was lying in my bed and the wheather was sunny.I turned on the radio and the song playing there was "Rainy day women" by Bob Dylan...

created today,05.06.2009 at 9 o'clock during info-history break for the English teacher by Hristos F

3 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

0 comentarii!

diana spunea...

suna mult mai bine in engleza.....da nu am sa iti scriu in engleza........am ramas uimita...impresionata...prima data cand am citit ca e o fata , m-am dus cu gandul ca e ceva romantic , da nu e....ai facut o combinatie intre realitate si fantastc.....a iesit foarte bine.......destinul te impidica sa iti retraiesti trecutul ca sa il schimbi ...cam asta e mesajul care doresti tu, artistule ,sa ni-l transmiti, desi nu l-am fosrmulat eu bine...bravo.....scrie in continuare:D :X

AnonimA spunea...

eu imi imaginam ca o sa se termine cu o partida de sex:)) ea era uda, afara ploua, la tine acasa... dumnezeule, sunt fata...si nici macar nu gandesc ca un baiat, cel putin nu ca tine :)))